01 February 2021
REMINDER – SUMMER SOCCER SESSION 2 RESTARTS TONIGHT.
We are aware of the the TeampApp issues for Android users and have notified Teamapp. In the meantime, please access the fixtures via our website here.
WINTER SEASON UPDATE!
Winter registrations will remain open until sold out. Please see updated status on age groups below:
OPEN/AVAILABLE FOR ADDITIONAL TEAMS – U5, U9, U10, U9 Girls, U10 Girls, U12 Girls, U13 Girls
CLOSE TO CAPACITY – Get in Quick! – U12, U13, U15, U16, U17, U11 Girls
SOLD OUT – U6,U7, U11
WAITLISTED – U8, U14, Youth League and Youth Girls
21 January 2021
GRADING 2021 SCHEDULE RELEASED – Registered players only.
20 January 2021
Winter Season News!
Age groups are already selling out for 2021 so please register ASAP this week. Please see below for the latest updates:
- U13 Mixed- Returning Kolts players, if you have not yet registered, please get in quick as we will now be actively asking new players to register to complete this age group in the next week before the grading month starts! REGISTER TODAY!
- Girls turning 8 and 9 this year! Our U8/9 Girls teams want you! We entered 3 teams last year and we would like to maintain and grow this age group. The entry point for girls at the Kolts, beginners and experienced players alike are very welcome!
- U7 is now waitlisted and U6 is very close to being waitlisted. Please contact Yasmin Binning at firstname.lastname@example.org if your mini is still looking for a spot.
- U11 mixed is now waitlisted. We have capacity to expand from our current 6 teams so please DO register on the waitlist and we will release the waitlisted registrations as soon as we have enough waitlisted for a full additional team. We have every confidence that we will get enough interest but would prefer to not collect funds until it is a certainty. For further enquiries, please contact Lawrence Pignone at email@example.com.
- U12 mixed is very close to capacity. Returning players especially should register right away if you have not yet done so.
- We are SUPER excited about GIRLS at the Kolts this year. As one of the largest female football Clubs in the area, the Kolts is a great place to learn and grow as a girl/lady in football. Hills Football has expanded the girls competition nominations this year and we are taking registrations in U8/9 Girls, U10 Girls, U11 Girls, U12 Girls, U13 Girls U14 Girls, U15/16 Girls and Youth Girls(U17-U19 this year).
- LADIES – We are entering a Premier League Ladies (follow link for trial info) , All Ages Ladies Division 2 and All Ages Ladies Division 3. Hills Football has advised that it will be allowing U19 girls to also play in Youth Girls one more year (on par with the Youth Leage Boys).
- Men – Don’t have a team yet? Please contact Daniel Case at firstname.lastname@example.org to put your name down on a waitlist for vacancies in existing teams (various Division entries at the Kolts). Our O35 Men Division 1 team is looking for more players. This team plays at a very high competitive level and experienced players are invited to apply.
Welcome to 2021 at the Kolts!
WINTER SEASON REGISTRATIONS
We expect that all returning Kolts members should be registered for the 2021 season by Wednesday the 13th of January 2021. (e-mail reminders were sent out to all our members).
Players wishing to join the Kolts for the first time this year, are encouraged to register from Friday 15 January 2021.
Registrations take place via www.playfootball.com.au and you can use the following link to be taken straight to the Kellyville Kolts Club (you will be prompted to log into your playfootball account first:
️ 2021 FEES – Our fees have not changed from prior year.
Premier League – $475
AAL/AAM/O35/O45 – $420
Youth League – $400
U17/Youth Girls – $380
U13-U16 – $330
U12 – $300
U8-U11 – $260
U5-U7 – $185
Super Soccer – Sponsored
️ ACTIVE KIDS VOUCHERS– Please ensure that you have your Voucher code on hand BEFORE you log on to register with us. Ensure you redeem the voucher online at playfootball the first time you log in to register. You cannot register online without a voucher and then go back later to add a voucher. Under no circumstances will we accept vouchers offline.
️ Coach/Manager Volunteers: If you are available to be selected as a coach/manager for 2021, please complete our EOI by clicking here.
️ Registrations will close on Monday the 1st of February for all ages from U8 and above (unless sold out prior). Where vacancies remain in certain age groups after this date, playfootball will be updated to show available options.
️ Grading will run between 11-23 Feb. Details will be e-mailed to registered participants in due course. Please check your junk mail and add us to your contact list. Only registered players may attend grading.
️ PHOTOS: You will be asked to upload a recent passport style photograph onto playfootball (U10 and above). Please be aware if your photo does not meet Hills Football requirements, you/your child may not be able to play until it is corrected. No shirtless photos, no sunglasses, no caps or hats please.
Prior Year 2020 Players (Short season rebate). We are waiting on Hills Football to publish their rebate link for the 25% rebate. Please note that in order to qualify, you will need to show that:
a) You played in the Hills Football Competition in 2020 and paid your fees in full.
b) You have registered and paid for your 2021 registration with a Hills Football Club in full.
We will post more information as it becomes available.
NEW SPONSORS FOR 2021 we are please to announce that our major sponsors The Ettamogah and Elite are back for 2021 and we would also like to welcome Big Swing Golf Northmead onboard .
BigSwing Northmead is excited to enter into a partnership with Kellyville Kolts Soccer Club , Big Swing Northmead is an exciting new Indoor sports complex offering the latest in fun and exciting Indoor Golf , we also offer other Multigame sports on our State of the Art FULL SWING SIMULATORS. A fully licenced venue that is also a great place for Parties both for the young and young at heart, Bucks nights, Corporate functions, fund raising events and just a night out for the family. Visit our website for more details. So whether you want to practice your golf, play 18 holes on over 100 courses world wide , or even during the off season play soccer , basketball or even Zombie Dodgeball! So please get down to Big Swing Golf at Northmead and tell them you are from the Kolts for a 10% discount.
We still have some sponsorship spots available if you are interested in sponsoring the Kolts then please email email@example.com
12 November 2020
Good morning Summer Teams!
Please could EVERYONE do a refresh on our Covid Plan this week.
Do not play if you have any symptoms at all. Team managers, please be vigilant and ask your players individually before each match to confirm all players are well.
Do NOT attend if you have ANY symptoms.
We are recommending everyone to go and get tested ASAP.
Use of a mask is highly recommended when not playing. We have masks available at the canteen.
Sanitise, keep your distance, don’t share equipment.
Arrive just before your game and leave immediately after. Do not linger or congregate in groups.
Be safe and lets do the right thing so we kan keep our players on the fields.
Thank you for your support!
The Kolts Summer Soccer Team
Kellyville Kolts Soccer Club are seeking talented and passionate male footballers to trial for our Premier Teams. We are a growing and diverse community based club with a long and proud Premier League history.
In 2020, the Kellyville Kolts Premier League Squad finished the season winning both the first and reserve grade grand finals and are 2020 Club Champions. At Kellyville Kolts Premier players help shape the culture of the club. Being a part of the squad is a rewarding experience with a sense of inclusion, mateship and it brings a strong footballing identity.
In 2021, Kellyville Kolts will once again be entering a Premier Youth League Team. It is the clubs philosophy that players in this team will be working towards becoming future Premier League players. In 2020, four previous squad players succeeded in playing at the Hills Premier League level.
To trial for the Premier Teams please complete the expression of interest form, using the link below.
The trial dates are:
SUNDAY 6TH DECEMBER 2020 (3:30pm sign on for a 4:00pm start)
SUNDAY 13TH DECEMBER 2020 (3:30pm sign on for a 4:00pm start)
APPLICATIONS CLOSE ON 30TH NOVEMBER 2020.
- Highly Commended work health and safety response to the changed working environment due to COVID-19 – 1a) Small business – metro
Summer soccer logistics
Only 3 days left until the Kolts Summer Soccer Competition 2020/2021 kicks off! We are more than a little bit excited about our longest and biggest Summer Soccer Competition ever.
Communications during Summer
TEAMAPP is our main mode of communication during Summer Soccer. Team Managers especially should download the app from their mobile app store and join “Kolts Summer Soccer 2020”. Here you will find the draw under “Fixtures”, regular relevant updates under “News” and the Summer Soccer Regulations and other documents under “Documents”. Parents and players are encouraged to also join us on teamapp.
We will be looking at regrades after Round 4. Regrades are not guaranteed and are at the discretion of our Competitions Coordinator, Mr Leuven Naiker.
fixtures to be adjusted for session break
As published on Teamapp (News), the current version of the fixtures does not yet account for the Dec/Jan session break. This is no cause for concern. The system set up does not allow for a session break and due to the potential of a Round 4 regrade, we will not be manually adjusting the draw until this time. Thank you for your support and understanding! You will see the session break and updated season dates after Round 4.
REgulations for Summer
There has been some minor changes made to the Summer Soccer rules for 2020 (mainly relating to discipline). Competitive age teams in particular are encouraged to familiarise themselves with this.
Your team may still add players to the team. Please instruct new players to register on playfootball as soon as possible. Please note there will be a delay in players transferring to the game sheet for late registrations.
We saw an increase in last minute forfeit notifications last year. This is not courteous or helpful as in many instances the opposing teams were already waiting at the fields for you or left work to travel to the venue and left us scrambling to get hold of a team manager/player who is travelling from the city etc and may not be reachable. Please inform us at least 24 hours before your scheduled match of an intended forfeit. Competitive age groups who don’t notify us or notify us on very short notice will be penalised by 3 competition points. Lets treat our opponents with the same courtesy as we would like to receive. Thank you for your support in this!
COVID SAFE VENUE
Please ensure you read our Covid Safety Plan carefully before the start of the Competition. Please remember no hand shakes this year. Elbow touches instead! Team Managers are responsible for ensuring that your team heads to a sanitation table as soon as you arrive at the grounds and again after your match. Don’t arrive too early and leave as soon as possible after your match. You attendance will be marked down on the team sheet and this will be our point of call for contact tracing should it be required. Regularly remind your players to not attend if they are sick or have even mild flu like symptoms. Require sick players to get tested and not return to the team until results are available. Please inform us immediately should a player in your team test positive for Covid 19.
Match balls are provided.
Standard Winter round studded boots are fine for the synthetics.
The referee will have the team sheets. You can’t log in and view your team sheets as we don’t use iCompman during Summer.
We have bibs for clashing kits or for teams who don’t have a dedicated goalkeeper (in lieu of goalie shirt).
U6s and U7s – Team managers are allowed on the pitch to help the players.
Enjoy your weekend and we shall see you all next week! Good luck to all the teams! Have fun, play hard, play fair and remember to play in the spirit of Summer Soccer!
How to register
STEP 1: REGISTER YOUR TEAM BY ACCESSING THE TEAM MANAGER PACKAGE ON PLAYFOOTBALL/Kellyville Summer Soccer Playfootball.
STEP 2: Once you receive your ACTIVE e-mail, your players can register as individuals (same link) and add your team from a dropdown menu in the individual package called “TEAM PREFERENCE”
*Juniors – have your active kids voucher ready before logging on
*Juniors – Use your Winter FFA number to receive a discount online.
Session 1 – will start on 19 October 2020 and run to 17 December 2020
Session 2 – will start on 1 February 2021 with the finals finishing on 11 March 2021
Age Groups and Fees
U6-U12 – $145 per player (minimum 8 per team) – 7 a side
U13-U18 – $165 per player (miniumum 8 per team) – 6 a side
Senior Teams – $1,450 (Team Entry) – Applies to all over 18s age groups (Mixed, AAM, AAL, O30L and O35M) – 6 a side
Age Groups and Game Nights
Monday: U6, U7, Over 30 Ladies, Mixed All Ages
Tuesday: U8, U10, U12, All Age Men
Wednesday: U9, U11, U13*, U14*, U15**,U16**, Youth Boys (U18), Over 35 Men
Thursday: U10G, U12G, U14G, Youth Girls, All Age Ladies, All Age Men(standalone AAM comp)
* These two age groups may be combined depending on team numbers.
** These two age groups may be combined depending on team numbers.
Team managers should register first on Playfootball and nominate a TEAM NAME which will be uploaded to the individual registration platform.
Managers, please wait until you receive notice that your team manager registration is ACTIVE before asking players to complete individual registrations (This is to allow your team name to be uploaded to the system).
Individuals with a Team:
- Wait for the go-ahead from your team manager (see team entry above) then head to Playfootball and register to Kellyville Summer Soccer.
- Active Kids Vouchers and payment must be processed online.
- We will under no circumstances accept active kids vouchers after the fact so have your voucher ready before heading to playfootball (U18s).
- All U18s will pay their fee individually this year.
- Senior teams will enter via a team fee as per usual.
Individuals without a Team:
We are accepting indivdual registrations on a waiting list. Please complete this jotform and we will either place you in an existing team or form a team for you from the waiting list based on information provided. Where a new team is created, one of the parents/players as appropriate will need to act as a coach/manager. Once your team is confirmed, please follow the steps above for registration and payment.
Need to add more team members?
Any additional players can simply register on playfootball and add themselves to your team.
Kick off times, fixtures
We will send out more information about kick off times and draws as well as some other logistics in due course.
KITS – Chat to Elite Sports for special Summer deals
Summer at the Kolts is also a great opportunity for your team to shine in their individuality. We love seeing all the different colourful kits each year! So support your local and chat to Steve at Elite Sports about his Summer Specials or arrange for your own kit elsewhere. Elite offers comfortable quality jerseys at competitive prices. Some teams also opt for budget KMart/Target T-shirts and Iron on numbers. These work fine too so there is an option for everyone.
You will be the first point of contact between the Competition Coordinators and your team. We will send logistical information to you and you will be responsible for making sure your team arrives on field at least 10 minutes before their allocated kick off time. Teamsheets will be provided for each game and we will make it simple to complete and lodge. The rules of the competition will be made available on our website in due course for you to download before the competition starts. If you are managing a team of children (U18), please read about our child protection duties below.
Working with Children Check (Teams with < U18 players)
Our Summer Competition is also required to verify that all team managers playing in our competition have valid Working with Children Checks (volunteer). This is to ensure the safety of all our children and we thank you for supporting this initiative. It is free of charge to obtain from the Office of the Children’s Guardian. If you do not have one yet, please get this organised in the meantime by clicking on this link: Apply for Working with Children Check.
You will be asked to enter this number when you register as team manager on playfootball so have this ready before heading to playfootball to register your team.
Have a pressing question? please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as soon as possible.
COVID UPDATE 18/08/2020
Football NSW has published updated recommendations received from NSW Health this week (please see below). These new restrictions become effective on Wednesday 19/08.
We have updated our Covid Safety Plan and our safety officers have been briefed however most of these updated recommendations have already been implemented by the Kolts in recent weeks. A newsletter detailing the recommendations have been sent to all members.
In short, we are back to only one parent per player where parental supervision is necessary. No after game socialising please. All social events should be postponed for the next 6 weeks until we receive a further update. Please avoid unnecessary contact with persons outside of your household (avoid team car pooling etc). Remember to also continue to keep your distance, record your attendance and adhere to hygiene directives. It is very important that we continue to do the right thing so that we can continue playing football.
COVID Update 16/07/2020
COVID Update – So far we have to say you are all doing very well at sticking to the Kolts COVID Safety plan. Nearly all of you have shown great respect for your fellow club mates, visitors and community. That said we think with everything that’s going at the moment we need to be on our toes even more vigilant than we have been (if that is possible). So as a reminder here are couple of things to remember:
- Please Practice Social distancing at all times and remind your spectators to do the same.
- Please keep spectators to 1 per player or less, I think we are going to see further restrictions in this area (which is going to be tough given the exciting, entertaining and excellent brand of football we play at the Kolts)
- No Hand shakes hugs, high fives and kisses and definitely no group hugs or gatherings. If you absolutely have to greet each other please use the Kolts ‘Handshake’ i.e. tap feet and elbows like below
- When the game is over please head off as soon as you can and there should be no non essential post game gatherings.
- No spitting or sharing; drink bottles, clothes, gloves or other objects that could potentially pass on the virus.
- Use the sanitisers and wash your hands frequently. We put them out for you religiously so please use them
- If you have a cold or flu like symptoms please do not attend training or the games and advise your Coach or Manager. You MUST get tested for COVID 19 before returning to football.Click Here for a list of testing clinics.
- If you have been in close contact, which is 15 minutes or more, with a person suffering from COVID do not attend football. That also includes the 48 hours prior to them showing any symptoms
- If you have visited Victoria in the last 14 days or any of these ‘hotspots‘ do not attend any type of football activity
- Please stay VIGILANT – be Alert not Alarmed
There are a plethora of other things and stuff we must ‘do’ and ‘don’t do’ but those are the main ones and we are sure many of you could tell us even more, but as we have said before its all about commonsense which you all have in spades.When it comes to when we play away maintain the SOPs we have at the Kolts and follow the rules, we encourage the Coach and Managers to all have a bottle of sanitiser in their kit and use it before, during and after the game. Lets continue to try our best to make it as safe as possible for us all. We expect we will get more updates in the near future which we will send out as soon as we receive them.
- A recording of the Coaches and Managers Meeting of 25 June 2020 can be downloaded here. For the PDF of the meeting slides, please click here.
- Fixtures can be found under the Competitions Tab – Winter Fixtures or Competitions – Minis
- Coaching Resources including the C&M Handbook, Match Sheets Instructions and Hills Field List can be found under the Resources & Policies Tab
- Canteen/BBQ Volunteers – Your Online Declaration is under the Resources & Policies Tab – Return to Football Resources
- Parents – please refer your questions to your coach/manager
- Coaches/Managers – please refer your questions to your age coordinator
- Match Sheets log in access will be sent to eligible coaches and managers (WWCC provided and registered on Playfootball) on Tuesday 30 June 2020. Any issues with your log in, please contact Laura at email@example.com.
- Uniforms – If you are still after uniforms, please contact Steve at Elite Sports – www.elitesports.net.au
- Please note that only players paid and activated on Playfootball by end of business Friday 26 June will be eligible to play in Round 1.
RESILIENCE – RESPECT – POSITIVITY
25 May 2020
Exciting news Kolts! We have completed all of of our return to football (Level 1) planning and have all of the required SOPs in place to ensure our teams can train safely within the Level 1 guidelines. Training will start this Wednesday 27th of May!
Please click here to view the temporary training schedule and field map. You can find out more by reviewing our recent Zoom meeting presentation or by watching a recording of the meeting on our Youtube channel. We also have a FAQ sheet which can be viewed here – FAQ
Reminder that coaches/managers should complete an attendance form for their training each and every week until further notice.
We have waited a while to be able to type this again – See you down at Bernie this week!
Presentation – Return to Football Update – Level 1
22 May 2020
Thank you to everyone who attended the meeting tonight. With our total coaches and managers exceeding the maximum 100 participant cap on Zoom meetings, some of you may have missed out on joining in. This is not an issue. Please follow the link below to the presentation slides, which contains all information shared at the meeting.
The link to the weekly online attendance record for your team training session can be found here:
If you would like us to hold a second zoom information session for those coaches/managers who couldn’t attend, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can gauge interest.
Your age coordinator will be in contact about the start date of the training schedule and will be available to answer any questions you may have. We will further be publishing a FAQ sheet in the next couple of days based on questions asked during the meeting.
Finally, please do not train until we have given the official go ahead as we need to finalise the marking out of the areas, set up the sanitation stations and manage Committee rosters over the next few days to ensure we can adhere to the safety measures discussed in the meeting(see slides).
Thank you for your support and cooperation. We know that we can count on you all for your continued support by abiding by the safety guidelines. We will provide all the support needed to make the transition both simple and safe.
See you on the fields very soon!
Return to Football Update – Level 1
22 May 2020
Kolts coaches and managers will attend an online meeting tonight where our Committee will present our return to football plan, training allocations and safety guidelines that must be adhered to. Our Club’s return to football plan (Level 1) was developed having regard to the Australian Institute of Sport (AIS) “Framework for Rebooting Sport”, read together with the Football NSW Return to Training Resources published in response to the AIS framework.
Our revised 2020 Training Schedule and Guidelines will be published over the coming week.
Your coach/manager will contact you directly to confirm your training allocation and to ensure everyone understand what is expected prior to their first session.
In addition to the safety guidelines, each training session is subject to an attendance form to confirm compliance to the 10 person limit. The short online form can be accessed here – Attendance Record and should be completed by the coach or manager each session.
Thank you to all our coaches, managers, parents and players for your wonderful support and loyalty over these last few months. We know that we can count on you all for your continued support by abiding by the on-field guidelines. More details about these will be published after the coaches and managers meeting.
In the meantime, dust off your boots, rinse your water bottle and get your red and black out. We are getting ready for training!
12th May 2020
On Sunday 10 May 2020, the NSW Government announced that it will ease the following restrictions Friday 15 May 2020, including:
- outdoor gatherings of up to 10 people
- cafes and restaurants can seat 10 patrons at any one time
- up to 5 visitors to a household at any one time
- weddings up to 10 guests
- indoor funerals up to 20 mourners, outdoor funerals up to 30
- religious gatherings/places of worship up to 10 worshipers
- use of outdoor equipment with caution
- outdoor pools open with restrictions.
The Office of Sport has been working closely with government agencies to provide guidelines and principles for sporting organisations to recommence activity in a safe manner, in adherence with the revised Public Health Orders. (from FNSW Website)
Competition: At this stage we have received so much information it is hard to follow and work out what is and isn’t going to happen. That said, it looks VERY promising that we will get a football season commencing in July through to the end of September albeit slightly different to normal but still football. HFI are currently working through some different scenarios for competitions and we hope to see those in the next few days.
Training: From what we understand organised Community Sport, including training, will commence in Stage 2 of the Government’s plan. We are still not allowed to have organised training sessions at this stage even when the restrictions are lifted on Friday to 10 person gatherings.
Our governing body FNSW via our association has implemented a ban on all football activities until the 31st of May and until that is lifted we have to abide by that. Here is a document from the AIS outlining a return to sport plan that may help you gain an insight into how the governing bodies are thinking. CLICK HERE
So at this stage our own Kolts Restrictions are still in place:
- that all Kellyville Kolts Football activities are banned until further notice
- that no Coach, Manager, Member or Player is to organise any football activity involving Kolts players or teams;
- that any Kolts member found to have transgressed this will be immediately suspended and will face a disciplinary hearing as per the Kolts By-Laws.
More updates to follow as soon as they come in.
Well these are very different times we find ourselves in. To all of the Kolts Family you are doing a wonderful job and you should all be very proud of the way you have conducted yourselves during this time.
Everyday we move forward to getting back to Bernie and playing football again. The resilience, respect for your community and club spirit will help that come sooner rather than later. Always remember we are a big family and you are not alone in this so if you need anything at all please call out.
In the meantime please:
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY STAY AT HOME
And we will all be back at Bernie before you know it! Keep an eye out for regular Facebook posts.
2020 SEASON – covid-19 response update
Established in Norwest Sydney in 1977, the Kolts caters for footballers of all abilities and has the greatest number of female teams in the area. The Club has around 1400 members of varying ability and age. We are proudly sponsored by major sponsors Liberty One Reinforcing, The Ettamogah Pub and Elite Sports.The home ground of the Kolts is Bernie Mullane Sports Complex, Marella Avenue, Kellyville Bernie Mullane has 5 fields – 3 grass and 2 synthetic fields.
FEMALE FOOTBALL WEEK MASSIVE SUCCESS FOR THE KOLTS!